Sunday, December 25, 2005

ARG~ christmas eve!!!

piss off today....
i hate it....

wake up damn early...
go hospital...
they sae meet doctor... go le nth...
nvm....

reach home i ask sandy meet what time she keep sae see 1st...
then i go watch tv.....
when i go back look at phone... already 2:56...
she tell me meet at 3

omg....
i hv not even bath yet...
i sms her tell her 3:40...
i go bath...
then my mum ask me to do something...
i go out already late... nvm lo....
my place damn flood.... jeans wet le....

she want go a frien place...
i tell her no i dun wan coz jeans more wet...
plus raining i sick de....
caught in rain fine nvm.....
then damn wet..... ARG....
very very wet.... i hate it when i'm wet...

when i late she nv gv me chances to explain onli keep sae i always late
i diam diam
the way she say make people didn't want to explain...
then sae i make her wait 1 hour plus before...
please that was she actually meeting other pple i sae i will join her later....
then they put her areoplane...
sometimes i keep late i know...
because my mum always ask me to do things....
or i watch tv too shiok... and people suddenly ask me go out sae meet in 30 min
if people late i say abit nvm but she keep on saying de non stop...
machiam pple no temper....

worst is she promise won't step on water... coz i dun wan get very wet...
but there's alot!
then she sae u damn ye man when she see me...
when i compaint abt being wet she comment me that again...
fine i keep quiet then she keep compare me to other people sae
they nv complaint about getting why you keep complaint...

then she complaint to a guy of me...
he sae i deserve it...
omg who wun get angry?

in a fit of anger...
i went home to change to dry clothes...
she write on her blog and complaint about me!!
ok you all go read and be judge...
by the way i know you will be reading also... take a look from my point...

when i going out meet people de....
that guy call and sms me... keep wan to meet me...
pass me things...
omg....
i tell him i meeting friends... not free....
that gal.... sae continue ignore...

when i reach there...
wait 40 min.....
they keep sae wait 20 min more...
then sae wait 15 min more
then sae wait 5 min more...

i waited more then that...

till hp flat...
fine nvm......
hp setting all gone....
this time reali dulanz le...

anyway to u.... u shall know la......
dun need call me i wun answer de....
i very angry, very moody le....

i not suitable for u...


my world had fallen apart...... damn it.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home