Friday, December 16, 2005

scary night mare...

today hor i dream abt him....
i dreamt that he is sick......
very very sick.... a dying man...
he come to me....
he tell me he didn't mean to hurt me....
tell me forget abt him and move on?
i still go back to him!!!!!!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!


why this happen????
i already let go of him....


ARG!
i really don't know...
maybe if there's something as brain wash....
it will be the best....
i will forget everything.....
forget what i have gone through....

i'm tired of telling myself
everything happen for a reason!!!

after going school...
we go bukit timah....
eat pizzahut.... yummy :x

.:you won't know the pain i had in me:.
.:because i hardly share the pain with people:.
.:you won't know the tears i shed:.
.:because i won't let you know i cried:.

.:for that i cry, your heart is pain:.
.:i didn't want any pity from you:.
.:for my pain, it won't go away no matter what:.
.:unless, i'm gonez, leave this world and to heaven:.

.:don't worried i didn't cry for him:.
.:my heart isn't pain for him:.
.:that's because i didn't know what is pain now:.
.:too numb to feel pain:.
.:too afraid to be in love:.



is this life?
i hope so.....
anyway thank you for being there....
i know i very willful at times...
i know i am very stubborn
i know i always put up a stronge front...
when i actually going crazy....

thanks for being understanding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home