Thursday, December 15, 2005

tired la!!!!

today,
had a night mare....
what night mare ley... forget le.....

then i go down meet friends at orchard we are at takashimaya!!
doing projects.... *yawnz*
very tired...

we had some fun of cause....
then later we saw steven lim....
actually i dunno is him!!

he say hi to my friend i tat is her friend... LOL~
then when i turn back look at her....
i notice....
EH.... this guy here so familiar...... LOL
OH IS STEVEN LIM!!! *giggle*
so damn lucky sia.... out of so many people he stop her... *sight*
any way.....
he's english damn power!!!
he ask my friend "are you singapore? want trim eyebrow?"

comeon which era he from??????
ARE YOU SINGAPORE??? LOL

i ask my friend why she never tell him go back learn to speak english then offer he's service! :x
but then again true la....
who wan to talk to him ? *giggle*

on my way home i go return my VCD!!
the blair which i rental on the 12th!!

really hope i'm ok now ba.....
dunno y so depressed....
at worst point of my life also.... HaizZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home