Thursday, November 17, 2005

he ruin my life

well he had dump me, now leaving me heartbroke and in tears now.
i can't reply if you ask me why i love him so much
what i can say is that love is really blind and cruel...
my studies are ruin so am my relationship with my family...
What actually have i done wrong to face such a thing?

All the promises he make are empty promise...
now he is going after other girl i think....
he told me when ones heart die you can't bring it back...

he told me he is sad too that we had broke up but i don't believe him
because if he care, he won't hurt me like this
maybe he is joking about asking me to lay down and sell my body and that hurts
and so on
......... on these topic........

he told me he is depressed..
how many of you guys will believe in it?

guys...
when they are going after girls can say the sweetest things we hope to hear...
and they wanted to dump us they can say the most cruel things we hope we never going to heard...

濡����浣����瑷存��锛�浣�寰���冲��锛����������瑷翠��锛�椤�������浣�涓�璧峰�� ���
��惧�ㄦ��灏�浣�瑾�锛����寰���i��锛�浣���诲�����瑷存��瑕���㈠��浜�瀵�

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home