Thursday, July 07, 2005

濂藉��������

what the....
everyday i go school attend 1 hour class only...
think because i late ba...
but today same!!!
don't know why... feel so tired these days...
can't seem to rest enough...
saturday my friend asking me to go out ley... donno should i go or not sure tio suan till i cry de la...
they very mean keep suan me de... then hor keep jio me ask me drink also...
lol....
tml sure cannot late la... if late dun need go liao...
like yesterday see wrong time table reach school 5 to 10 min school end super bad la...

my bday coming soon le... so sianz...
don't like it very much...
didn't really celebrate 3 years le...
3 year back my grandpa die just abt 1 week b4 my bday...
i going hospital to visit him and i didn't know where and
my friend offer to company me search for it...
i wait for her at mrt station for about 1 hour then we travel there...
when i reach my grandpa passed away.... just pass away somemore...
then my relative all ask me why i so late no send my grandpa away...
my cousin bring me see my grandpa corpse...
later i follow them back to where my grandpa live... and so on...
when i tell my friend abt my grandpa had pass away in normal way...
they though i joking and make a joke out of it la...
coz i already feel very bad the 1st few day funeral i didn't even shed a tears
but when they say that i cry on spot..

hai....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home