Saturday, July 02, 2005

please understand me...

well actually i was going out with friends today
my old friends
kinda miss them well
one of them need to do project so it's cancel...
we plan to watch intial D or how you spell that?
starting jay chou edison and so on...
anyway we make another plan is that we either watch on tuesday or wednesday..
after that another friend sms me asking me to watch with her and a guy the same movie
i told her i'm broke but she insist of me going..
the guy wanted to treat me but i reject
she and that guy was the sarcastic type of person and she comment that since it's free and why i don't accept and that i'm a person who accept all these..
make me piss off by what she say and remind me of things they comment on me...

like the vcd stuff, i asked her to lend me a anime and she promise but telling me it belong to the guy and it's okie to lend me..
few weeks later i ask her have she finish with the anime she told me she had return and that guy( he's around) say that it belong to his friend and had return.. and that he don't want to lend me i can't do anything too
so i tell my friend you promised even if can't lend me jsut tell me...
they both join "force" and bully me and tease me saying that it's my promblem...

so i just told her that i don't anyhow accept things from people.. and i stay firm with my point so without any choice she hang up the phone after pester me from few mins...

today i have been play CO whole trying to earn some money lol...
and join in chat with my in game husband shifu...
they are cute!!! the way they quarrel of coz.. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home