Saturday, July 09, 2005

a stressful day

today so damn stressful...
wake up.. get scolding my mum ask me to withdraw from school
later i went out to meet my friends to take my books and so on...
we were fooling around at Jp...
later on my way home... i phoned my friends, boon mei.
just to find out she lost her necklace, a diamond one.
who was crying like mad...
later find out she actually leave it at home *giggle*
but before that she keep mention that she want to die...
i have been talking to her about this issuse of commiting suicide for 3 plus years
wonder when will she stop thinking about dying life is so percious!!!!
tomorrow shall i go out to meet them? guess it will be another stressful day if i do go out with them... -.-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home