Monday, July 04, 2005

hee hee

~~~~ my today refer to 3rd july wor~~~~~~~~



today at home whole day...
wake up at 12 plus
play CO again...
Kt scold me say that i'm too mad about games... lol
Kt keep ask me wear skirt show him.... omg... strang guy...
he is really crazy about jay sia... wanted to watch inital D so much
and he want my magz + door hanger... but i collect it de how can give him ley?
sad sad... he keep accuse me of not keeping promise... *stressed*

someone keep ask me about when is my bday!!!
my bday ez rem... 2X july lol......
let him guess hao le!!!! :p

today CO so lag make me very sianz
so i go sim2 create new family got BQ, TB and me ( WT)
BQ and TB and spouse wor... both guy ley... dunno can hv gay marriage!!!
lol... so fun...


seen like i never mention abt my in game hubby at all :x
he's sweet, nice, cute (gwen told me)
but i argee la he very nice... lol nice to everyone
we xchange alot picture today...
he very joker... kekekeke always make me laught sia....
shhh.... cannot talk about him too much here he will read my blog :x
dear write blog also ley!!! :p



but today keep remember of bad things la... that stupid thing!!!
overall still ok la... keke...
wa... gonna be panda in sch le... *yawnz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home