Saturday, April 09, 2005

it hurts

today when i walk home i twist till my ankle again.
so painful.
maybe is because it's a add on pain ba.
last time i was pushed down by my friends from some height and twist till the same place.
which become so swollen; without me knowing yet. i still attend whole day school after that...
and when my school ended i walk home myself carrying a big and heavy bag.
when i reach home i saw my leg swollen alot.
so nxt day i went to clinc myself and was told not to run or jump.
when i reach school my leg was wrap in a cloth and those frien who push me down ones,
they saw it and luff at me saying it's a pig leg.
and make me chase them all over.
that how my leg never really recover after this happen. :~(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home