Friday, April 18, 2008

no sch days...

how does it feel that you are not able to go out!! :(

when i can go out i feel like staying at home but now how i wish to go out and play till like there's no tomorrow... i'm weird isn;t it?

oh yea, finally school approve my defer. is this a good news after all the bad news?
it's weird to say this but i kind of miss school.

today....
no headache...
the surgery wound only hurts abit due to abit swelling...
I lose balance again, lucky just once.

the treatment day is coming, i really scare of it...

very worried... can i don't do it?

people keep tell me be stronge be stronge, you control your own life...

but the pain, fear and so on is so hard to discrible...

is life really in my hand? something i can control??

i try so hard to be stronge, i force myself off bed taking the risk that i will fall down and have to re-stitch back the openning.

no matter how stronge my will power can be, there still a time that i will break down and cry.

when i heard from others about this whole incident, it make me cry...

this is something i asked myself 101 time: why me?

maybe this is fate...

to all my dear friends, this maybe hard for me to tell you all...

when i go for treatment, i might have super bad memories( worst then my stm now), i might not be able to laugh with you all, might not be able to join any of you for outing.

i might be very weak, not able to answer any call, reply sms...
but with support from you guys, i will try to bear with all the pain, i will hang on..

remember to give me lots of love and hugs, maybe some kisses from certain friends~(hope this sentence sound more cheerful).

thanks alot.. and lots of love~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home