Saturday, October 27, 2007

bad luck is with me...

seriously bad luck is with me....

can you imagine, when you're late and you take that taking train will be faster.
but in the end it's not at all? i'm sort of trapped inside that damn station for 10+ min!!!! it's raining..... i didn't bring umbrella with me... and they need tell us to wait 10 min....

this is what i wanted to complaint on :p

tml then i upload photos.....

attend some wei qi, Igo or Go in Japanese (Kanji: 囲碁 or 碁). it's fun~~

went to visit my great grandma ( my mum side), she had a bad fall, in hospital. on the way i saw something... hmmm shall i sae funny? someone car stuck in the middle of road...

aiyo dunno how to explain... ask me i show u photo!!! :p

I want to eat at ichiban sushi!!! their set meal!!!

i want i want i want ( trying to hint, fen and hui~ hahahaha)

so remember ok, next tuesday or whatever, 4:40 causeway!!

i will tell my teacher i got important things to attend!! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home