Monday, November 19, 2007

i want to eat steamboat!!

I WANT TO EAT STEAMBOAT!!!!

HELLO!!! EAT AT BUGIS!! DAMN IT.... i don't care!!!

BM jahat!!!!
BM es malo!!!

if u dun wan eat there u will be baka le....
hahahaha~ so remember 25th dec!!
eat with xiao qiang, kenny, u and me la~
the more the merrier~ but dun call too many people... later i no need eat le...
coz all eat faster compare to me ley.

oh ya

today bad day...
bad bad day....

make me no time do ppt!!!!

NO TIME LO.... CAN YOU IMAGINE!!!

EEEEEEE
I HATE IT!!!

maybe if doing something i like still better but i'm not doing something i like!!
doing "COSPLAY" !!!

actually not really is cosplay la it's something like short skit.

no people respond to the event so our cca make us, MAKE US!!!, join!!!!

so many event coming up everyday stay back for meeting, soon school become my second home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home