Friday, April 25, 2008

days during treatment

waa
the treatment suck....

make my tongue and throat pain....

drink cooling tea + water till so full everyday >.<

i wonder will it kill too much of my brain cells?

worried that i might be super stupid since i'm already so stupid now :x
my memory also not working now... >.<
maybe it's a good time people can come bully me.. HAHA
50-50 i won't be able to remember :X

ds no nice game to play de le.... so sian....

finally...
my head can rest 2 day~~ ^^
lalala....
2 day 2 day.....
can enjoy my time lo~
but don't think can go out walk walk, cause i still have the problem of losing balance and giddy... *sigh*

life really so weak ah...
so my friends... for those who are health...
TREASURE YOUR LIFE!!!

because during my treatment i saw people struggling to live on, so am i...

If you are very sick(those life threatening illness) and wanted to die, maybe others can understand but if you are healthy and able to move around yet you wanted to commit suicide when you face some obstacles in life it's hard for others to understand the reason of you doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home