Thursday, September 04, 2008

tml a new school semester

omg omg, my school so high tech!!!
ok ok, i admit i mountain turtle!! haha

my school actually sms me my class and when the school start but don't have the time!!

omg, i forget again what time school start??

by the way last time they didn't have such function, they only email us.( which i never check at all, which kind soul can help me delete my school email? it's super overload now i guess because i about 2 month didn't load in?)

tomorrow new classmate, so worried.
pray hard that i can straigh find a new friend~ :p

it's late now, must go sleep soon if not tomorrow cannot wake up for school! :p

wa lau tell you all something, the more i read, the more depress i can get. so conclusion is!!!!!

tada~
don't research or read anything!!! live with being stupid~
i'm sure i will failed my studies all D grades if i really do that!! a new river will formed by my tears if that happen~ hohoho~

i know i sound silly~ trying to cheer myself up ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home