Monday, September 25, 2006

boring day!!!

hmm today is a boring day,
anyway last night while i was chatting with someone.
i remember something sad >_<
if there's still a chance i wanted to tell a girl
this --> so sorry keep rejecting to meet up with you girls.
anyway she's no longer around... *sigh*

so anyone of my friends believe in ghost?
i do believe in them!!!!

i had read ?と彼女の××× comic version!!! it's nice~~ HAHA
(ps i wonder will the word be shown??? this script can't use chinese and so on anyway just incase it's boku to kanojo XXX)

kinda worried about my health too
what does it meant by giddy, vomiting feeling? and headache???
if these symptom appear i have to make a trip to the hospital.

ahhhh...
I hate hospital I believe no people like it!!! >_<
let's recount the scan and testes i had done~

CT(have to drink some yuckie medicine and later they inject medicine into me a dip), MRI( dip are placed and mid way though the scan have to inject medicine. So far I had done 3 type of MRI and i had done 4 MRI scan so far),
x-ray,
ultrasound (eh mind you I'm not pregnant!!!),
hearing test,
scope( the put something through my nose to my throat and they checked ear thinking back about it still hurts *ouch*),
hearing test (in a room when you heard sound press the bell or something the sound can be so soft~),
vision test (look straight and when you saw light press the bell too).

all these scan and testes make me sound so sick!!!
now every 3 month I had to go back for checkup!!!
next year going to do another MRI scan!!!!
totally nightmare!!!!!!

who else still think that i'm leading a good life come we exchange!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home