Tuesday, September 12, 2006

hmmm

nothing much to do these days.
see that my blog so long didn't update so today i'm going to add photo~ LOL
now i'm so crazy about an anime "Host" it's so funny~ LOL Princess Princess also not bad~ ^^

do we look like lesbian???



come kiss kiss~ LOL~




ok this really really prove that i'm so bored!!!!

anyway my report is...
wait another 1/2 year. LOL
why?
because my doctor in charge isn't free so they tell me observe for another 1/2 year
if it's giving me problem or will it grow bigger!!!
but i hate doing MRI!!!

seriously i hate doing it alot!!!!
man...... i rather die without knowing :x

some sentence i create today meant to be a joke :x --> "you walk into my life and brought tears, i walk into your life and brought shit!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home