Tuesday, March 22, 2005

tears are rolling down my cheek

haiz...
i just woke up
been talking with my buddy over the phone last night
still very sleepy
she's in a bad mood
because her brother don't allow her to use the comp.
we talk about our primary school friends and our pass away friend.
maybe later i shall go for jogging.........


just remember the day we quarrel
althought it have passed long ago
but it just seem like yesterday!
it's like we were so loving a min ago but now we are enemies.
but it's okie to me cuz you anit good to me too
i will try, try and forget you.
but i won't wanted to hate you because i know that
if i hate you means i really love you too much in the past!

let me try to post the picture of the sweet moment when he and me are together!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home