Monday, March 21, 2005

my 1st entry

erm...
i dunno how to start it...
this is the 1st time i using this....

i really miss my hamster alot....
remember when i broke off with all my ex
she always by my side but not now...
:~(
i miss u!!!

today i went to out playing badminton with my friend
she changed alot!
keep comment how lousy people are
then later she force me to play basketball with her even knowning that
i hate basketball
used to get hit by basketball...
then she told me that going out with me are boring
what i only like to go shopping!
hey come on my friend
we so long no contact already
i don't really like shoppig aimlessly

anyway
i did try to tell her off
i told her to change her attitude towards people
she treat people like her maid
that's how i used to behave long ago!
when i saw her attitude now it's like i saw my ownself in the past...
hope she will change after what i told her. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home