Friday, September 07, 2007

super suay again

once again i'm down on my luck...

Just send my lap top to service centre for repair and now i'm fixing my desk top.
my desk top is old alright.. but it didn't have to crash(keep say missing file) after window update am i right? i can't even go into window!!

If my desk top can communicate, i'm gonna tell her this
"hello, you're not a p2 damn it you're a p4(should be i forgot)!!!!! "

you stupid hal.dll file i will remember you till i die!!!

My stupid desktop crash at 11pm!!! and a computer idiot who is studying IT course (hard to believe, i can't believe myself too...) is fixing the computer herself. finally after few hour of struggle... i manage... to just settle the wireless crap...

I remember that stupid mistake i make last time, i did install sound card this time round!! i did it myself ok?

So now you better stop saying that i'm a computer idiot, i just sucks at it! so what if you know how to put ram~ nah~ no much better ok?

i start to hate myself... for being computer idiot.... :(
i gonna pray that i can fix all before day break...
let's hope so....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home