Monday, July 02, 2007

funny me

isn't it funny or even shameful to tell people that you cry when you read your own blog?

i cry when i read mine, when i read all about the stuff i blog about my grandmother.
at times when i think about her i couldn't cry, not because of what, it's because the pain is so geat that tears can't even help.

the greatest pain in the world isn't about feeling pain yet you put up a smile it's that you feel so hurt yet there's isn;t any tears. in simple form, wanted to cry but no tears.

why am i so emotion today?

below my block there's a funeral...
chanting every night...

remind me of my grandmother...

how do we actually define pain?
pppppppaaaaiiiinnnnnnn

does memories really stay forever?
will i forget about this pain one day?
as there's a saying time heal all wound...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home