Thursday, March 29, 2007

STRESSED!!!!!!!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously shall i celebrate when i saw that enrollment letter?
somehow or rather i feel like burning it!!

really.......
recieve that on 23rd of march..... told to enroll by 29th or 30th of march...
so is either today or tomorrow...

what i'm stressed about.....
they F%^#%^$ Rejected me and when I gave up on hope
the letter came!!! damn it.....

my parents quarrel about $
They comparing about my cousins and me...
Results..... compare with my brother who is studying pte...
tell me better work hard....

PEOPLE KEEP ASK WHAT COURSE I'M TALKING AND SO ON....
HOW GOOD IT IS TO TAKE THAT IT COURSE!!!

HEY IF YOU ARE IN MY SHOE YOU WON'T LIKE IT OK?

Don't assume that it's so easily just because you are not in that situtation.

so troubled........

ARGGGGGG

i might give up and don't study in poly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home